StockholmSubwaystoRy #56 – Extra: Anniversary Contest (2)22.01.2017
In the beginning of January, our Stockholm Subway StoRy celebrated one year of existence. In order to mark this moment we’ve launched an anniversary contest through which we asked you to share with us what is your favorite station in the city! Now, it’s time to announce the winners!
Clearly, the preferred station was Kungsträdgården. Definitely it’s one of our favorites too! Great location, rich history and fantastic artwork. You can read more about it on our project, here.
The winners of our contest are Nicole Joos and Ewa Olofsdotter Degerstedt. Each of them will receive a prize from us and we want to thank them for participating!
Continue to follow the Stockholm Subway StoRy, which will come with a new post every Sunday in 2017 too. Also, this year will have more information regarding what you can find outside the station, what is the life of a commuter in Stockholm and other trivia information. Here is the main page of the project, where you can be up to date with our stoRy!
Text and photo: Ionut @ stoRy touRs
- Culinary Stockholm
- Life in Sweden
- Monday inspiration and stoRy
- Photo stoRy for today™
- Stockholm for free
- Stockholm like a local
- Stockholm Subway with stoRy touRs
- Swedish sport
- Things to do in Stockholm
- Throw Back Thursday
- Travel Tuesday with stoRy touRs
stoRy touRs tours
- Casco Antiguo de Estocolmo stoRy Tour™Tour guiado a pie en el casco antiguo de Estocolmo
- Stockholm Old Town Walk with a guided visit in the Royal Palace
- Stockholm stoRy Tour™ con el Palacio Real y el Museo Vasa
- ABBA The Museum and Stockholm Old Town Tour
- Stockholm Limousine Tour De Lux
- Stockholm private boat tour and Old Town stoRy Walk
- The Ice Bar and Stockholm Panorama Tour
- Stockholm Nynäshamn
- Estocolmo Esencial stoRy Tour™ con el Museo Vasa y el Ayuntamiento
- Estocolmo - Nynäshamn Excursión Shore (9,5 horas)
- Drottningholm Palace and Stockholm Old Town Tour
- Thiel Gallery and Stockholm Panorama Tour
- Estocolmo stoRy Tour™ con vista aérea desde el Globo Ericsson