Frequently asked questions
When does the Stockholm Old Town stoRy Tour™ run?
The Stockholm Old Town stoRy Tour™ is available all year round. In the high season July and August we run the tour every day. There is no need of pre- booking the tour, unless you want to be sure you get a spot on the tour. For the times, please, check our tour calendar. In the low- season we require pre- booking.
Do I have to buy the tour- ticket online?
In the low-season, you have to pre- book via our website. In the Summer when we run the Stockholm Old Town stoRy Tour™ on regular basis, you can just pop up and buy the ticket on the spot, provided it so not sold out.
How do I pay at the spot?
You can pay with your credit card, as we accept all major credit cards or pay with cash.
Can I cancel the tour?
You can cancel the ticket you bought online up to 72 hours prior to the tour and receive the full refund. There is no refund if you cancel later than this.
Does the Stockholm Old Town stoRy Tour™ run rain or shine?
All our scheduled and regular tours run no matter the weather. So see you rain or shine!
What is the minimum and maximum number of participants?
We run Stockholm Old Town stoRy Tour™ even if there is only one participant. And we have given dozens of such “ private” tour for the regular price. The maximum is 20 participants. If the Stockholm Old Town stoRy Tour™ is booked for a private group, the number of participants is set by the organizer.
Can I join the tour with a baby trolly?
Yes, of course. In the past we had parents with their baby joining the Stockholm Old Town stoRy Tour™. Keep only in mind that we walk along cobbled streets.
How do I book one of the private tours?
When booking a private tour, please contact us by sending us your request with the date and the number of guests. We will try to accommodate your booking as good as we can. To complete the booking we will ask you to pay the deposit. The balance can be paid at the beginning of the tour.
Ask the question
stoRy touRs tours
- Stockholm Old Town stoRy Walking Tour™
- Stockholm stoRy Tour with the Royal Palace and Vasa Museum
- Stockholm Essential stoRy Tour – Vasa, the City Hall, Old Town (max 16 pax)
- Stockholm- Nynäshamn Shore Excursion (9,5h)
- Stockholm Halbtagsausflug mit Schloss Drottningholm
- Stockholm Scenic stoRy Tour
- Stockholm Culinary stoRy Tour private
- Stockholm By Land and Water stoRy Tour
- Stockholm stoRy Tour™ with Vasa Museum and Thiel Gallery™
- Essential Stockholm and Jewish Heritage stoRy Tour ™
- Stockholm Christmas stoRy Walking Tour™
- Stockholm Exclusive Private Boat Tours
- Kayak Tour in the Stockholm Archipelago