Even if sometimes the Swedish weather is not as one may expects it to be, the summer is in full swing in the northern Europe, everyone can agree on that. On rainy days, we remember the following saying: summer in Sweden is the best day of the year. Oh, well. Let’s make the best out of it!
The weather is good enough to enjoy one of the most popular Swedish activities during the summer and here we are talking about the Sing-a-long at Skansen!
This wonderful event already had its first two sessions for this summer season on the 27th of June, respectively 2nd of July. But if you are in Stockholm now, you can already enjoy the next edition tomorrow evening!
The show one hour and a half show takes place on Solliden Stage within the famous open-air Skansen museum every Tuesday at 20.00 until the 15th of August. If you do manage to visit, you’ll have the chance to, of course, sing-a-long with famous Swedish artists.
In order to have access to this wonderful event, you just need a valid ticket for the Skansen museum, which is 180 SEK for adults, 160 SEK for students and seniors and 60 SEK for children between 4 and 15 years old.
A bit more information can be found here. And note that all shows are live on the public tv station SVT. Have a look here to see how the event was advertised in English. Doesn’t it make you curious!? We surely look forward to it!
Text: Ionut @ stoRy touRs
- Culinary Stockholm
- Life in Sweden
- Monday inspiration and stoRy
- Photo stoRy for today™
- Stockholm for free
- Stockholm like a local
- Stockholm Subway with stoRy touRs
- Things to do in Stockholm
- Throw Back Thursday
- Travel Tuesday with stoRy touRs
stoRy touRs tours
- Stockholm Old Town stoRy Walking Tour™
- Stockholm stoRy Tour with the Royal Palace and Vasa Museum
- Stockholm Essential stoRy Tour – Vasa, the City Hall, Old Town (max 16 pax)
- Stockholm- Nynäshamn Shore Excursion (9,5h)
- Stockholm Halbtagsausflug mit Schloss Drottningholm
- Stockholm Scenic stoRy Tour
- Stockholm Culinary stoRy Tour
- Stockholm By Land and Water stoRy Tour
- Stockholm stoRy Tour™ with Vasa Museum and Thiel Gallery™
- Essential Stockholm and Jewish Heritage stoRy Tour ™
- Stockholm Christmas stoRy Walking Tour™
- Stockholm Exclusive Private Boat Tours
- Kayak Tour in the Stockholm Archipelago