Stockholm Jazz Festival 201729.09.2017
The autumn is taking over Stockholm slowly and, besides having fantastic colors around the city, this also means that the International Stockholm Jazz Festival is here!
The 37th edition of this exciting event will take place between the 6th and 15th of October. The first time the Stockholm Jazz Festival took place was in 1980. Today is one of the most important and oldest events in the country.
Initially the festival was hosted by the central island of Skeppsholem, later on it moved to Skansen, but since 2012 is being hosted by multiple venues around the city. Among the places where you can see live shows this year are: Fasching, Konserthuset, Kulturhuset, Musikaliska, Södra Teatern or Vasateatern.
In 2015, for example, more than 25.000 people attended the shows around town and this year again several thousands people are expected to show up. There is no festival pass, but you can buy your tickets to each venue here.
The event is organized by Fasching. If you want to have a look at who’s performing this year, what is the full schedule or if have more questions, check out the official website: www.stockholmjazz.se/in-english/ or send an e-mail at email@example.com.
Text: Ionut @ stoRy touRs.
Photo: Official FB page
- Culinary Stockholm
- Life in Sweden
- Monday inspiration and stoRy
- Photo stoRy for today™
- Stockholm for free
- Stockholm like a local
- Stockholm Subway with stoRy touRs
- Things to do in Stockholm
- Throw Back Thursday
- Travel Tuesday with stoRy touRs
stoRy touRs tours
- Stockholm Old Town stoRy Walking Tour™
- Stockholm stoRy Tour with the Royal Palace and Vasa Museum
- Stockholm Essential stoRy Tour – Vasa, the City Hall, Old Town (max 16 pax)
- Stockholm- Nynäshamn Shore Excursion (9,5h)
- Stockholm Halbtagsausflug mit Schloss Drottningholm
- Stockholm Scenic stoRy Tour
- Stockholm Culinary stoRy Tour
- Stockholm By Land and Water stoRy Tour
- Stockholm stoRy Tour™ with Vasa Museum and Thiel Gallery™
- Essential Stockholm and Jewish Heritage stoRy Tour ™
- Stockholm Christmas stoRy Walking Tour™
- Stockholm Exclusive Private Boat Tours
- Kayak Tour in the Stockholm Archipelago