StockholmSubwaystoRy #53 – Extra: Anniversary Contest (1)02.01.2017
Tomorrow we are celebrating one year since the Stockholm Subway StoRy project has started. Since the beginning of 2016 we have posted a weekly stoRy presenting you one station from the Stockholm subway network, discovering the city’s secrets along the way. Now, it’s time to celebrate.
So far, we brought to you 50 stations and 2 extra related stoRies. You can track all of them here. This year, we plan to continue this wonderful journey and present the other half of the subway stations in the Swedish capital. But today, instead of a new station, we start the year with a contest!
The rules are simple:
- Like our stoRy touRs page on Facebook, if you did not do so already.
- Comment on this Facebook post and tell us in a few lines what is your favorite subway station in the city.
(We even encourage you to post your own photos of it 🙂 ).
Three winners will be selected after three weeks by using random.org, so everyone gets a fair chance. And the prizes are: one stoRy touRs T-shirt, one Stockholm magnet or one Sweden magnet.
Keep up with our stories and check out the Facebook page of the project for even more content regarding the subway of the Swedish capital. Continue this wonderful journey with us and share your thoughts!
Text and photo: Ionut @ stoRy touRs
- Culinary Stockholm
- Life in Sweden
- Monday inspiration and stoRy
- Photo stoRy for today™
- Stockholm for free
- Stockholm like a local
- Stockholm Subway with stoRy touRs
- Swedish sport
- Things to do in Stockholm
- Throw Back Thursday
- Travel Tuesday with stoRy touRs
stoRy touRs tours
- Stockholm private boat tour and Old Town stoRy Walk
- Stockholm Limousine Tour De Lux
- ABBA The Museum and Stockholm Old Town Tour
- Stockholm Old Town stoRy Walking Tour
- The Ice Bar and Stockholm Panorama Tour
- Stockholm Nynäshamn
- Stockholm Old Town Walk with a guided visit in the Royal Palace
- Stockholm stoRy Tour with the Royal Palace and Vasa Museum
- Stockholm Essential stoRy Tour – Vasa, the City Hall, Old Town
- Stockholm- Nynäshamn Shore Excursion (9,5h)
- Drottningholm Palace and Stockholm Old Town Tour
- Thiel Gallery and Stockholm Panorama Tour
- Stockholm stoRy Tour with Sky View