StockholmSubwaystoRy #61 – Extra material26.02.2017
The month of the year is almost over now. But before leaving us, February brings one more entry in your Stockholm Subway StoRy. Today, we are showing you some extra wonderful materials involving the Stockholm subway.
First, if you’ve followed our stoRy so far, you are truly interested in the magnificent subway system of the Swedish capital. Therefore, we do recommend that you check out the colorful guide prepared by Expedia. You can access it here.
Also, VisitStockholm is putting here what they see as the must-visit stations in the Swedish subway. To be honest, we have agree with them! Make sure not to miss these highlights while you visit Stockholm.
Finally, before ending our compact list of suggestions, we suggest that you check out this time-lapse of the Stockholm subway made by Keisari Spontaanius. Stunning!
Text: Ionut @ stoRy touRs
- Culinary Stockholm
- Life in Sweden
- Monday inspiration and stoRy
- Photo stoRy for today™
- Stockholm for free
- Stockholm like a local
- Stockholm Subway with stoRy touRs
- Swedish sport
- Things to do in Stockholm
- Throw Back Thursday
- Travel Tuesday with stoRy touRs
stoRy touRs tours
- Stockholm Old Town stoRy Walking Tour
- Stockholm Old Town Walk with a guided visit in the Royal Palace
- Stockholm stoRy Tour with the Royal Palace and Vasa Museum
- ABBA The Museum and Stockholm Old Town Tour
- Stockholm Limousine Tour De Lux
- Stockholm private boat tour and Old Town stoRy Walk
- The Ice Bar and Stockholm Panorama Tour
- Stockholm Nynäshamn
- Stockholm Essential stoRy Tour – Vasa, the City Hall, Old Town
- Stockholm- Nynäshamn Shore Excursion (9,5h)
- Drottningholm Palace and Stockholm Old Town Tour
- Thiel Gallery and Stockholm Panorama Tour
- Stockholm stoRy Tour with Sky View