StockholmSubwaystoRy #61 – Extra material26.02.2017
The month of the year is almost over now. But before leaving us, February brings one more entry in your Stockholm Subway StoRy. Today, we are showing you some extra wonderful materials involving the Stockholm subway.
First, if you’ve followed our stoRy so far, you are truly interested in the magnificent subway system of the Swedish capital. Therefore, we do recommend that you check out the colorful guide prepared by Expedia. You can access it here.
Also, VisitStockholm is putting here what they see as the must-visit stations in the Swedish subway. To be honest, we have agree with them! Make sure not to miss these highlights while you visit Stockholm.
Finally, before ending our compact list of suggestions, we suggest that you check out this time-lapse of the Stockholm subway made by Keisari Spontaanius. Stunning!
Text: Ionut @ stoRy touRs
- Culinary Stockholm
- Life in Sweden
- Monday inspiration and stoRy
- Photo stoRy for today™
- Stockholm for free
- Stockholm like a local
- Stockholm Subway with stoRy touRs
- Things to do in Stockholm
- Throw Back Thursday
- Travel Tuesday with stoRy touRs
stoRy touRs tours
- Stockholm Old Town stoRy Walking Tour™
- Stockholm stoRy Tour with the Royal Palace and Vasa Museum
- Stockholm Essential stoRy Tour – Vasa, the City Hall, Old Town (max 16 pax)
- Stockholm- Nynäshamn Shore Excursion (9,5h)
- Stockholm Halbtagsausflug mit Schloss Drottningholm
- Stockholm Scenic stoRy Tour
- Stockholm Culinary stoRy Tour
- Stockholm By Land and Water stoRy Tour
- Stockholm stoRy Tour™ with Vasa Museum and Thiel Gallery™
- Essential Stockholm and Jewish Heritage stoRy Tour ™
- Stockholm Christmas stoRy Walking Tour™
- Stockholm Exclusive Private Boat Tours
- Kayak Tour in the Stockholm Archipelago