Stockholm By Land and Water stoRy Tour
Stockholm By Land and Water Tour gives you an excellent chance to see Stockholm from its most beautiful sides. A guided walk in the Old Town, a guided visit to the Vasa Museum and a Stockholm canal boat tour with picturesque views are the highlights of this tour.
The tour starts in the historic heart of Stockholm. The Old Town, Gamla stan is the oldest of the 14 islands on which Stockholm was built. Walking along the cobbled streets of Gamla stan, we will cover almost 1,000 years of Swedish history – from the Viking era with the 11th century rune stone to the Nobel Museum exhibiting information about the latest Nobel Laureates. We will pass the main attractions of the Old Town such as the Royal Palace, Storkyrka, the coronation Church, Stortorget, the Market Square, Stockholm’s smallest statue and the narrowest alley.
Once we reach the waterfront alley, Skeppsbron, we will take a public ferry to the island of Djurgården to visit the famous Vasa Museum, one of the top 10 Travelers’ Choice Museums in the World according the Trip Advisor
During our guided visit, you will hear the dramatic stoRy of the Vasa warship from the 17th century that sank on its maiden voyage in the port of Stockholm and was salvaged 333 years later to be a living legend attracting over 1 million visitors each year from all over the world.
After the visit in Vasa Museum, your guide will bring you by the public transportation to the pier where the Stockholm canal boat tour will start. Your guide will wave good bye to you while you get on the boat for the Stockhom canal tour. This panoramic boat ride will offer you views of Stockholm’s picturesque waterfront, its elegant boulevards, romantic bridges and the Royal Island of Djurgården, a part of National City Park.
After the boat the tour, you will have the chance to stay in the Old Town to finish off the day there in one of the many lovely cafés or restaurants or return back to the port or your hotel.See more tours
- Discover Stockholm on land and on water
- Visit the world-class Vasa Museum on a guided tour
- Enjoy a 50 minute boat tour around Stockholm’s islands, waters and bridges
- Be a part of the stoRy!
- This tour can be booked as a private tour ( please contact us for availability)
- Min/ Max: : 1/ 15 persons
- This tour can be booked untill 3 days before the start, after that please contact us via email@example.com or call us :0046 704 906 269
Stockholm Tour Point,
Stockholm, Gamla stan, Köpmangatan 10
Stockholm, at the pier for the canal boat tourDuration
- A guided walk in Gamla stan, Stockholm’s Old Town
- Guide service for 4 hours
- Entrance ticket and a guided visit to the Vasa Museum
- A ticket for a 50 minute Stockholm canal boat tour
- Gratuities to your guide and driver
1250 SEK per person
stoRy touRs tours
- Stockholm Old Town stoRy Walking Tour™
- Stockholm stoRy Tour with the Royal Palace and Vasa Museum
- Stockholm Essential stoRy Tour – Vasa, the City Hall, Old Town (max 16 pax)
- Stockholm- Nynäshamn Shore Excursion (9,5h)
- Stockholm Halbtagsausflug mit Schloss Drottningholm
- Stockholm Scenic stoRy Tour
- Stockholm Culinary stoRy Tour private
- Stockholm By Land and Water stoRy Tour
- Stockholm stoRy Tour™ with Vasa Museum and Thiel Gallery™
- Essential Stockholm and Jewish Heritage stoRy Tour ™
- Stockholm Christmas stoRy Walking Tour™
- Stockholm Exclusive Private Boat Tours
- Kayak Tour in the Stockholm Archipelago