Drottningholm Palace and Stockholm Old Town Tour
Stockholm and Drottningholm Tour combines sightseeing in Stockholm with a visit to Drottningholm, a UNESCO site – all in just four hours. The highlights of the tour are a guided visit to Drottningholm Palace and a walking tour in Stockholm’s Old Town.
The tour starts with a panoramic drive to Drottningholm Palace, one of the Swedish UNESCO Culture Heritage sights. Upon arrival we will first take a short walk through the park to get a magnificent view of the palace. Since 1982 the Drottningholm Palace has been home to the Swedish King Carl XVI Gustav and Queen Silvia.
On a private guided tour through the halls and rooms opened to the public, you will be impressed by its elegant interiors. The visit inside the palace will take you back in time to bygone centuries when Sweden was a major power in Europe.
After our visit to Drottningholm Palace we will drive back to town. On the way to Stockholm’s Old Town, you will see the scenic sights of some Stockholm islands, such as Södermalm and Riddarholmen. The panoramic drive covers most of Stockholm’s highlights, such as the City Hall, the Concert Hall, the Royal Opera House, the Swedish Parliament and many more.
Upon our arrival in the Old Town called Gamla stan, we will cover almost 1,000 years of Swedish history – from the Viking era with an 11th century rune stone to the Nobel Museum exhibiting information about the latest Nobel Laureates. From medieval streets to beautiful squares, you will hear stories of glory and defeat as we visit the Market Square. Gamla Stan has so much to offer and you will see sights including the Royal Palace, the Finnish Church, Stockholm Cathedral, the city’s smallest statue, the Market Square, the German Church and Stockholm’s narrowest street. After the tour, we will bring you back to the port/hotel or you can stay in the Old Town to have a lunch or to walk around and take in its ambience.
See more tours
- Discover Stockholm and Drottningholm Royal Palace – UNESCO heritage site
- Enjoy the views and photo- stops
- Visit the Royal Palace in Drottningholm
- Explore the Old Town and ist amazing stoRy on a private walking
At your hotel in the city of Stockholm or at your cruiseship in Stockholm port.Tour ends
At your hotel in the city of Stockholm or at your cruiseship in Stockholm port.Duration
- Private car/minibus for 4 hours
- Private professional English speaking guide for 4 hours
- Private guided tour in Drottningholm Palace
- Entrance tickets to Drottningholm Palace
- Private Old Town stoRy walking tour
- Gratuities to your guide and driver (optional)
For groups bigger than 16 persons, please contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
stoRy touRs tours
- Stockholm Old Town stoRy Walking Tour
- Stockholm private boat tour and Old Town stoRy Walk
- ABBA The Museum and Stockholm Old Town Tour
- Stockholm Old Town Walk with a guided visit in the Royal Palace
- Stockholm stoRy Tour with the Royal Palace and Vasa Museum
- Stockholm Limousine Tour De Lux
- The Ice Bar and Stockholm Panorama Tour
- Stockholm Nynäshamn
- Stockholm Essential stoRy Tour – Vasa, the City Hall, Old Town
- Stockholm- Nynäshamn Shore Excursion (9,5h)
- Drottningholm Palace and Stockholm Old Town Tour
- Thiel Gallery and Stockholm Panorama Tour
- Stockholm stoRy Tour with Sky View