Stockholm Scenic stoRy Tour
Discover the scenic side of Stockholm, enjoy its sublime views and learn about Sweden, its history and daily life as you walk through historical districts, cross attractive bridges and be amazed by the beauty of Stockholm.
The Stockholm Scenic stoRy Tour takes you on an exploration of Stockholm’s Old Town (Gamla stan) and the islands of Riddarholmen and Södermalm. You will take in the maritime character of the city when walking along the waterfront, delight at the greenery of the Kunsgträdgården park next to the Houses of Parliament, and marvel at the Royal Opera House, the Grand Hotel and the bustling city centre with its many shopping opportunities.
Gamla stan and Riddarholmen are Stockholm’s oldest islands on which the core of the city was built. Here, history will come to life as you walk through the winding alleys and admire the charming squares, impressive palaces and churches. Each of them has a story and we will reveal them to you with tales of Vikings, medieval merchants and kings and queens of bygone days.
The island of Riddarholmen offers a magnificent view of Stockholm City Hall, Stockholm’s longest bridge and the cliffs of the island of Södermalm. Riddarholmen Church, dating from the 13th century, has been the Royal Burial Church for centuries.
No trip to Stockholm would be complete without a visit to the island of Södermalm and its scenic views of the Old Town and of the islands of Riddarholmen, Djurgården and Skeppsholmen. The epitome of hipster cool, this bohemian district of the city is home to trendy neighbourhoods, vintage and retro boutiques and quaint cafés.
So, what are you waiting for? We look forward to seeing you soon on our Stockholm Scenic stoRy Tour!
See more tours
- Discover the scenic side of Stockholm
- Enjoy the guided walk in the Old Town, on the islands of Riddarholmen and Södermalm
- Learn about Sweden, its history and daily life
- Capture the amazing views with your camera
- Be a part of the stoRy!
The public version of this tour is available again from May 2017. Here are the dates available for the coming summer:
Stortorget 2, Gamla Stan, Stockholm (Vor dem Nobel Museum)Tour ends
Stortorget 2, Gamla Stan, Stockholm (Vor dem Nobel Museum)Duration
- A guided walk with a professional guide for 3 hours
- Entrance tickets
Adult: 495 SEK per person
Youth (8-18 years old): 250 SEK per person
Children (0-7 years old): Free
If you want to book this tour for eight or more people, you can get a discount. For more details, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
stoRy touRs tours
- Stockholm Old Town stoRy Walking Tour™
- Stockholm stoRy Tour with the Royal Palace and Vasa Museum
- Stockholm Essential stoRy Tour – Vasa, the City Hall, Old Town (max 16 pax)
- Stockholm- Nynäshamn Shore Excursion (9,5h)
- Stockholm Halbtagsausflug mit Schloss Drottningholm
- Stockholm Scenic stoRy Tour
- Stockholm Culinary stoRy Tour private
- Stockholm By Land and Water stoRy Tour
- Stockholm stoRy Tour™ with Vasa Museum and Thiel Gallery™
- Essential Stockholm and Jewish Heritage stoRy Tour ™
- Stockholm Christmas stoRy Walking Tour™
- Stockholm Exclusive Private Boat Tours
- Kayak Tour in the Stockholm Archipelago