Vasa Museum in the Top 10 Museums in the World16.09.2015
What a fantastic year for Vasa Museum! After we celebrated its 25th birthday earlier this summer, the museum was today included in the 2015 Travelers’ Choice Awards by TripAdvisor.
The Travelers’ Choice Awards are announced by TripAdvisor based on the reviews received about attractions all over the world. And this year, the Vasa Museum in Stockholm made it into the Top 10 Travelers’ Choice Museums in the World. The museum created around the Vasa warship is accompanied on this list by the Metropolitan Museum of Art (New York), the Louvre Museum (Paris) and the National Gallery (London).
To describe the museum TripAdvisor chose the following review: Like looking through a time machine. Stunning look into ship life and shipbuilding from a ship disaster 400 years ago.
If you want to take a closer look at the all categories in TripAdvisor’s awards or want to see what other people say about Vasa Museum, check the Awards’ webpage here.
Be a part of this fantastic stoRy and join us in a unique tour of the Vasa!
- Culinary Stockholm
- Life in Sweden
- Monday inspiration and stoRy
- Photo stoRy for today™
- Stockholm for free
- Stockholm like a local
- Stockholm Subway with stoRy touRs
- Swedish sport
- Things to do in Stockholm
- Throw Back Thursday
- Travel Tuesday with stoRy touRs
stoRy touRs tours
- Stockholm private boat tour and Old Town stoRy Walk
- Stockholm Limousine Tour De Lux
- ABBA The Museum and Stockholm Old Town Tour
- Stockholm Old Town stoRy Walking Tour
- The Ice Bar and Stockholm Panorama Tour
- Stockholm Nynäshamn
- Stockholm Old Town Walk with a guided visit in the Royal Palace
- Stockholm stoRy Tour with the Royal Palace and Vasa Museum
- Stockholm Essential stoRy Tour – Vasa, the City Hall, Old Town
- Stockholm- Nynäshamn Shore Excursion (9,5h)
- Drottningholm Palace and Stockholm Old Town Tour
- Thiel Gallery and Stockholm Panorama Tour
- Stockholm stoRy Tour with Sky View