Stockholm – Nynäshamn Shore Excursion is a full-day tour for cruise guests arriving at the port of Nynäshamn. On this tour you will visit the famous Vasa Museum and the City Hall, take a walk in the Old Town with plenty of free time and see Stockholm from the water on a Canal Tour.
The Stockholm – Nynäshamn Shore Excursion starts in the port of Nynäshamn, where we will be waiting for you at the pier with the sign stoRy touRs. Upon you arrival in Stockholm, after a bus ride for 45-55 minutes, you will meet your guide, who will take you for a day full of wonderful discoveries in Stockholm, one of world’s most beautiful cities.
A guided visit in the Vasa Museum, topping lists of the best museums in the world, will surely be one of the unforgettable impressions of your day in Stockholm. The 17th century Vasa warship was built in Stockholm in 1628 and it sank on its maiden voyage. After 333 years on the seabed she was finally salvaged. You will be amazed upon entering the museum and hearing her the stunning and dramatic stoRy of Vasa.
Stockholm City Hall, Stadshuset attracts tourists with its monumental architecture and richly decorated interiors. It is home to the City Council of Stockholm and venue of many official events. The Nobel Banquet is being held here every year on the 10th December. You will learn more about it when walking through the Blue Hall and the Golden Hall.
On our short bus ride from the City Hall to the Old Town you will see the waterfront of the Lake Mälaren, The Parliament Riksdag, the Royal Opera, some of Stockholm’s bridges and much more.
Gamla Stan is Stockholm’s Old Town. Here in the city’s historical centre we will take a guided walk through the cobblestone streets, passing by sights of interest such as the Royal Palace, the Coronation Church, the Market Square with the Nobel Museum and many more. Once you get introduced to the Old Town, you will be happy to discover more of this charming place on your own in your free time.
The Stockholm – Nynäshamn Shore Excursion will be not complete without a canal boat tour. On this 50 minutes boat ride you will see Stockholm and its attractions from the water: the silhouette of the Old Town, the Royal Palace, Grand Hotel, the islands of Skeppsholmen and Djurgården, Strandvägen boulevard with elegant houses built along. When the Canal boat ride is over, you will be ready to get on the bus taking you back to the port of Nynäshamn.
Itinerary of the tour:
07.45 – meet us in the port of Nynäshamn
08.00 -08.50 – drive to Stockholm
08.50 – meet your guide in Stockholm
09.00 -10:00 – a guided visit to the Vasa Museum
10.30 – 11.30 – a guided visit in the City Hall
11.50- 12.50 – a guided walk in the Old Town
13.00 -15.00 – free time in the Old Town
15.30 -16.20 – Canal Boat Tour
16.30 -17.20 – transfer by bus to Nynäshamn
- Discover Stockholm’s highlights
- Explore the dramatic stoRy of the Vasa warship at the Vasa Museum
- Take in the atmosphere of the City Hall, the venue for the annual Nobel Banquet
- Enjoy Stockholm from the waterside on the Canal Boat Tour
- Walk the cobbled streets of Stockholm’s Old Town and take in its atmosphere
–Start der Tour
In the port of Nynäshamm (port of call for Regal Princess cruise ship)Ende der Tour
In the port of Nynäshamm (port of call for Regal Princess cruise ship)Dauer
9,5 hIm Preis inbegriffen
- private vehicle for 9,5 hours,
- guide service for 7,5 hours (09.00- 16.30)
- a bottle of mineral water per person
- guided visits and entrance fees to the Vasa Museum and the City Hall
- tickets and audio guide for the Canal Boat Tour
- guided walking tour in the Old Town
- gratuities for your guide and driver
Please note that we reserve the right to change the order of the tour due to official events, traffic or any other occurrences which are beyond our control.
stoRy touRs tours
- Stockholm Altstadtrundgang
- Stockholm zu Land und Wasser (mit einem privaten Boot)
- ABBA The Museum und Stockholm Altstadt Tour
- Stockholm Altstadtrundgang und Besuch im Königlichen Schloss
- Stockholm Tour mit Besuch im Schloss und Vasa-Museum
- Luxus und Glamour – mit der Limousine durch Stockholm
- Stockholm Panoramatour und Winterzauber in der Ice Bar
- Stockholm-Nynäshamn Landausflug
- Stockholm Highlights Tour mit Vasamuseum und Rathaus
- Stockholm Halbtagsausflug mit Schloss Drottningholm und Altstadtrundgang
- Thiel Gallerie und Stockholm Panorama Rundfahrt
- Stockholm Stadtführung mit Sky View am Ericsson Globe