Sthlm Street Food festival in Kungsträdgården31.08.2017
Do you love Stockholm? Food? and festivals? We surely do! If you’re on the same page with us, then the Sthlm Street Food festival is definitely something you have to try out in September!
This exciting event is going to take place Saturday, on the 9th of September, in our beloved Kungsträdgården. Here you will be welcomed by various food trucks offering diversified delicious meals. From Balkan or Indian, to Italian or Nordic specialties, there is something for everyone! Music and all that great festival atmosphere are guaranteed.
Between 09.00 and 12.00 there is going to be a food competition called Food Truck SM. There are going to be four categories in the competition: Vegetarian (Including vegan), Burgers, Food served in bread/hand, Food served on plate. The jury will evaluate based on taste, presentation, overall delivery, how can you eat the dish, creativity and time. The winner will be announced on stage at 12.00. Afterwards, you can enjoy all the dishes you want until 20.00.
The organizers expect to have around 150.000 visitors are during the day. Here you can see a list with all the participants in the contest. Otherwise, you can reach the very popular Kungsträdgården by taking the subway to the station with the same name or by having a nice walk through the old city (from Gamla Stan station) or through the new city (from T-Centralen).
Either way you take, you’ll get to see a worth-visiting part of the Swedish capital just in time before this exciting festival! Do not miss it, September 9th between 09.00 and 20.00. Stockholm’s newest street festival.
Text: Ionut @ stoRy touRs
- Culinary Stockholm
- Life in Sweden
- Monday inspiration and stoRy
- Photo stoRy for today™
- Stockholm for free
- Stockholm like a local
- Stockholm Subway with stoRy touRs
- Things to do in Stockholm
- Throw Back Thursday
- Travel Tuesday with stoRy touRs
stoRy touRs tours
- Stockholm Old Town stoRy Walking Tour™
- Stockholm stoRy Tour with the Royal Palace and Vasa Museum
- Stockholm Essential stoRy Tour – Vasa, the City Hall, Old Town (max 16 pax)
- Stockholm- Nynäshamn Shore Excursion (9,5h)
- Stockholm Halbtagsausflug mit Schloss Drottningholm
- Stockholm Scenic stoRy Tour
- Stockholm Culinary stoRy Tour
- Stockholm By Land and Water stoRy Tour
- Stockholm stoRy Tour™ with Vasa Museum and Thiel Gallery™
- Essential Stockholm and Jewish Heritage stoRy Tour ™
- Stockholm Christmas stoRy Walking Tour™
- Stockholm Exclusive Private Boat Tours
- Kayak Tour in the Stockholm Archipelago