StockholmSubwaystoRy #22 – Stadshagen29.05.2016
Stadshagen is our 26th entry in the #StockholmSubwaystoRy and is a subway station on the blue line of the Stockholm metro, in the Stadshagen district, in the inner Stockholm Municipality.
The station was opened on 1975 and was a space for experiments in stations building in the 1970s in Sweden. Stadshagen is one of the busiest subway station in the city, with more than 10.000 passengers every day.
The art here was created by Lasse Lindqvist. He made paintings representing sports images, starting with football. His work is painted on corrugated sheet, creating an illusion for the travelers.
Depending on his or her position on the platforms one can see scenes of athletics, equestrian, fencing, football, hockey, shooting, swimming, track and field, various types of skiing and water polo.
Photos and text: I.P. @ stoRy touRs
- Culinary Stockholm
- Life in Sweden
- Monday inspiration and stoRy
- Photo stoRy for today™
- Stockholm for free
- Stockholm like a local
- Stockholm Subway with stoRy touRs
- Swedish sport
- Things to do in Stockholm
- Throw Back Thursday
- Travel Tuesday with stoRy touRs
stoRy touRs tours
- Stockholm private boat tour and Old Town stoRy Walk
- Stockholm Limousine Tour De Lux
- ABBA The Museum and Stockholm Old Town Tour
- Stockholm Old Town stoRy Walking Tour
- The Ice Bar and Stockholm Panorama Tour
- Stockholm Nynäshamn
- Stockholm Old Town Walk with a guided visit in the Royal Palace
- Stockholm stoRy Tour with the Royal Palace and Vasa Museum
- Stockholm Essential stoRy Tour – Vasa, the City Hall, Old Town
- Stockholm- Nynäshamn Shore Excursion (9,5h)
- Drottningholm Palace and Stockholm Old Town Tour
- Thiel Gallery and Stockholm Panorama Tour
- Stockholm stoRy Tour with Sky View